Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stable

Hey guys, haven't written in a long time, right? That's because I did not have any ups or downs with my hair. I was stable. My hair is at medium length with medium kinkiness and medium effort. It's simply medium. I have been wearing it in two braids for quite a while now and yesterday, I detangled it extremely thoroughly. I don't know how it is with you guys, but somehow, I can't finger detanlge. I always allow myself to ignore the knots when I do finger detangling. So, ignoring all the comments about combs ruining your curl pattern, I still use them because they are the only thing that works. Hopefully, all of you insecure transitioners are managing as good as I am, but if not: It gets better and you will reach your goal. Remember though, live for the moment, not for the future. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment