Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Change

   Okay, so this post might make a few of you stop reading my blog. However, I want to explain specifically why I did what I did and would want to ask you if you would still count me as part of the natural hair community. So, here's what I did... I texturised my hair. I did this because I could not deal with my natural hair, which is of a 4c/d pattern. Living in Germany and being a pupil, I did not have enough time and energy to do things like twisting my hair every night, wearing really difficult protective styles or buying awesome products. Now, I do not have to deal with having loads of knots everyday just because I did nothing. In order not to make anyone think that I now have straight or only wavy 3c/4aish hair, I can comfort you. My hair is a 4bish texture, just with less knots. Also, I always followed the teenage-girlish dream of longer hair, so now I have it. Now, to repeat my question: Would you still count me as part of the natural hair community or do you think that whichever type of chemical immediately excludes you from this commuity?

No comments:

Post a Comment