Monday, February 10, 2014

New Style

So, since yesterday I am wearing my first long-term protective style ever!!! Normally, I make my hair all nicey-nice and then just take it out in the evening. However, I am now wearing loose twists and it just makes me soo happy. When I get up in the morning, I don't have to worry about making my hair look presentable, but simple put a cute accessory in. Also, this helps me stick to my new plan of not making my hair wet everyday, which is what I used to do. Now, I plan to co-wash my hair twice a week and use shampoo every four weeks. Summarizing, I feel a lot better about my hair now that it is texturized and easy to handle. I think that all the bad side effects of chemicals mainly appear if you stop to treat your hair like you used to. I still put oils in and I still use leave-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment