Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hair Regime

Hey guys!
So, as you probably know, I had my hair texturized/texlaxed for the second time in my life about one month ago. However, due to my z-shaped curls, my hair still looks and beahaves completely natural. Therefore, I have decided to make a list of things I use in my hair daily and for certain hairstyles. So, if you are natural, transitioning or texturized, you might be interested in this!

Must Haves: 

Hair scarf or cap for the night

Olive, Coconut, Jojoba, Argan or any other oil for everday

Conditioner(for co-wash and leave-in)

Shampoo(moisturizing)

Hair Tie(without metal piece)

For Hairstyles:

Cocoa or Shea Butter for sealing twists or braids

Bobby Pins

Bows, Clips, Bands(accessories)

Personal Addition:

Rat-Tail Comb

Tangle Teezer

Water-Oil Spray

Shower Cap

Hopefully, this might help you with your regimen, but remember: Everyone is individual, so perfect products will vary from person to person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment