Friday, March 7, 2014

Goals

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld86cyQl0T1qa0wj4o1_400.jpg


So, being a girl who grew up in a world filled with stereotypes, I have always wanted long hair. Knowing, however, that my hair would never naturally be straight and fall on my shoulders, I set myself the reasonable goal of a hair length with which I could put my hair into a single afropuff/ponytail. I wanted to stop worrying about my hairstyle of the next day on the night before and just go to sleep with my satin bonnet. Now, I have reached this goal. Through all of February, I never wore my hair completely open and treated it amazingly. This really increased the speed of my hair growth,so now it is at my goal length. I am honestly so happy that I am finally at a stage of adoring my hair!!! I do not put myself under stress anymore and simply wake up and put it in a puff. 
SO AMAZING!!!SO HAPPY!!! 

Picture link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment